Saturday, 8 January 2011

Entries for Challenges

I was busy crafting yesterday and finished these cards off today so I am keeping up with my resolution so far to make time for crafting and challenges, hope I can keep it up all year.

This card was made using the Whiff of Joy winter buddies, coloured with promarkers and sakura glaze pens for the lights, I cut the circle with my nesties of course. I punched the holly border using the punch around the page set, I inked it up to make it look more like holly and to help it stand out. The holly embellishments were punched out and inked to change the colour as it was some white scrap card. I have inked this card within an inch of it's life I think this is my favourite thing to do at the minute. The papers are from a Paper Cellar pad and the sentiment from a Kanban set of stamps I got from Hobbycraft.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Whiff of Joy--Sketch
ABC Christmas Challenge--Anything Christmas
I love Promarkers--Recycle
Winter Wonderland--Lots of dots

Bah Humbug!--Holly
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club--Punch the sentiment

This little chap is from the Doodle Pantry I painted him with distress inks except the feet and his little mouth for which I used promarkers, the papers are from a Forever Friends set and the sentiment is from a Dawn Bibby set. Again I have inked all the edges I told you I was into inking at the minute!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Doodle Pantry--Use image
Cards for Men--Sketch

This card uses an image from Designed to Delight I colored the background with promarkers and blended them for all I was worth to try to get it to look semi realistic I'm fairly pleased with it. I punched the strips with Martha Stewarts Heart Lattice punch using some scraps. The panel the little sheep is on is recycled from another card as is the piece of ribbon. Most of the card has been inked again, I got some of the inks for Christmas so have been having a lovely time playing with them all!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Designed 2 Delight--Use image
I love Promarkers--Recycle

If your still here well done you, this is the last one, this is made from a Kanban kit the image, sentiment and card stock all came from it sometimes it's nice when it's all done for you. I punched the edges of the horizontal strip with the Lace Doily punch from Martha Stewart and created the ribbon effect strips with the Infinty Deep punch. I inked the edges of the punching on this one as well.
I am entering this in the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge as it follow the sketch from there.
Thanks for looking and I would love to read any comments you are kind enough to leave.

33 comments:

Tine said...

Hi. I can see you have been busy! Nice simplistic layout for your image. Works well for it. Thanks for joining our recycle challenge at I ♥ Promarkers with your sheep card.
Tine :)

Ann said...

Wow some great cards here - I especially love the holly one but I am biased. Isn't that punch around the page fantastic - not seen that before. Love it.
Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! Good luck in our prize draw.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Fiona said...

I like the bird's and the rabbit the sheep is so lovly happy crafting

fiona
xx

Kathleen said...

I agree you have been busy and you've created some delightful cards, the sheep is especially cute, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Karen said...

Lovely cards, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Kristine said...

OH WOW you've been buuusy! =) LOVE THEM ALL! Especially love those layered heart borders on your sheep card. That DP birdie is just too cute! =) Great job for getting in so many and entering some challenges! And thanks for popping over to DOuble Delight! ;) Have a great crafty weekend!

K. Joy said...

All of your cards are so cute! It's fun to get a lot of card-making done! Thanks for playing with us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge! :)

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely work ,your lacy layers are nice -Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers-Kate

dstandard said...

Your cards are all precious! Love all of them! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Nannieflash said...

Wow a really lovely set of cards love them all. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Karen said...

Very nice, love the image too, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Samantha said...

My you have been busy! great selection of cards! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too! hugs Samantha :0)

downrightcrafty said...

wow love all the dots and such a beautiful creation thank you for sharing it with us at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous Christmas Card. What a cutie. LOve those lights too.
Thank you sooo much for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx
Love all your other cards to lol. Hope you keep to your resolution...

Pat (mspfd) said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us for CDBC5!

Dawn Frost said...

Wow you've sure been busy, lots of cards. All of the cards are great, great colouring. Thanks for joining us at DPDC5.

Rainmac said...

Wow, what wonderful cards, you've been busy. Thank you for sharing with us at Cards for Men, wishing you a very happy new year and good luck with the challenge xxx

WeirdCat said...

A great selection, and you've used some lovely papers, thank you for joining us this week at I♥Promarkers
Ruth x

Laurie said...

These are all so darling! Combo of papers and layer shapes is just darling on the bird one. Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #5!

Donnas Den said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Rita said...

Wonderful cards ,but I love the holly one the best. Hugs Rita xxx

Alison said...

What a lovely set of cards and a very good resolution! Thanks for joining our first challenge of 2011at Cards for Men and Happy New Year!
Hugs, Alison x

My name is Wynneth said...

Delightful creations! You've been a busy girl ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Lorraine said...

Great cards. I particularly like the top one. It's gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Chelsea said...

Oh my these are gorgeous cards, you've been having a lot of fun. I adore the woj image and your take on the sketch.
Love,
Chelsea

Lori said...

I love that holly punch border, need it...lol, thanks for joining us at the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge, hope to see you back again!

sara said...

Fab card what a sweet image thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas club
hugs sara x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards :-) all of them are lovely :-)


thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Thistleblue said...

Great cards Tracy! hope you had a great Christmas and all the best for 2011!
hugs
Michelle
x

Helen said...

Awww...sweet cards!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Patricia St Martin said...

All your cards are so sweet. Your did a great job on the shetch. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. It is always so nice to see your cards. Good luck on the challenge. Hope to see you back.
Hugs, Patricia

Kim said...

WOW what a fantastic Christmas card! Love love love your adorable image! Thanks for joining us at WOC
Hugs~ Kim

Jane said...

Beautiful cards! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x