Thursday, 3 February 2011

At last some new cards

This is the card I made for my cousin's little boy, I cut the number one and the word today with my craft robo, cut Zak and the word is with my new Vintage Market alphabet die from Tim Holtz, love the size of these letters and that they are a little fancy but not too over the top. The little dragon is from Dustin Pike which I coloured with promarkers. I added a little spot of glitter to his pom pom after all it is a party!


This is tweet from Whiff of Joy I stamped him then put the card through the printer to add the sentiment as I didn't have a stamp with a font I wanted to use. I cut the circles with my nestabilities, used some paper and card I had been keeping. I saw a comment the other day that said she had stopped keeping new papers as there will always be new papers and I thought yes you are right so everything is fair game now in the stash. I coloured tweet with promarkers the papers are so old I don't know who they belong to and I added some glamour dust and glitter glue for some sparkle.
This is a free stamp I got with a magazine, in fact I only bought the magazine for the stamps how bad is that! I stamped him on some Lili of the Valley cardstock oh its lovely to colour on with markers or water and ink which s what I did with this little chap. I added some extra balloons and painted them too. The paper is from a forever friends pack and the ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment came in the stamp set and I punched it with my new tag punch.


This is a little bug from Tiddly Inks I love to read and my lovely husband has got used to the idea that reading a book while watching TV is possible! I coloured her with my promarkers, added some glamour dust to her wings this stuff is so sparkly in real life the pictures (my poor photography skills I think!) don't do it justice. The papers are from the Nitwit from the heart collection, these papers are lovely, the little border is printed on and the heart covered in hugs and kisses is from the collection as well.

I am entering the cards in a few challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts -- Love

Cards 4 Men -- Valentine

Crafty Card Makers -- Use water

Tiddly Inks -- Kisses

Whiff of Joy -- Love

ABC Christmas -- Clean and Simple using a sketch

I love Promarkers -- Anything Goes

Winter Wonderland -- Sentiment

Bah Humbug! -- Old Stash

Doodle Pantry -- Digital and Love

Oh La La -- Three of a kind

28 comments:

Caz said...

Beautiful card, I love the colour combo you used and excellent idea of using "X" as the kiss.....inspired. Thanks for joining this weeks TI Challenge.
Caz
x

Max said...

WOW Fabulous cards.
Whilst I agree that ALL stash should be fair game or it's just a total waste of money, I still have a problem cutting into some of my favourite papers, especially if I know there's no more available lol! Hopefully I'll get over that issue one day. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

WeirdCat said...

Great cards, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Tine said...

Hi. Lovely cards. You have been busy. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Nannieflash said...

Wow youve been busy with all those fabulous cards. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... what a sweet card!! Love your colors and design! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week!!

mforquer said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love the soft background paper - the Tiddly stamp Versabugg just jumps out! Great little heart and xoxo sentiment! Perfect for our challenge at Tiddly Inks - thanks so much for playing with us this week!
hugs,
M

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous sentiment thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Winter Wonderland, don't forget to pop back tomorrow for the next fun challenge
Hugs Kate xx

CraftyMomOf2 said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! What an awesome smoochy creation!!

Crafty Hugs!

Meredith

Wendi said...

What an array of lovely cards
That little bird is so sweet and I love the papers on the last card
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Ann said...

What a fabulous collection of cards - a real treat for the eyes.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Josephine said...

Lovely cards - and that boy card is great - so sweet.

Thanks for joining us in the Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

K. Joy said...

How very cute! All of your cards are adorable! I especially like the one with the bird. :) The little girl with the book is really cute, too! Thanks for playing with us at the DPDC! :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Loving all your cards, you have been busy ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Lysa said...

Super cute cards! Love all details & dimensions!

Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Loopylou. said...

omg you have been busy and they are all gorgeous, thank you so much for taking the time to join the tiddly inkers with your adorable tiddly inks card hun, i love the way you included your kiss! hugs Lou xx

Marlena Peduzzi said...

What a cute card! Hugs and Kisses on the heart is a nice touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Tracy (JediScrapbooking) said...

I love the colors on your card and your coloring is beautiful! =D

DonnaMundinger said...

My goodness, what lovely cards! I'm particularly partial to the Tiddly Inks one (go figure! LOL) My DH reads while watching tv too. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week and hey! I play along with Bah! Humbug! too! xxD

Rainmac said...

Hi, what beautiful cards, yo've been very busy! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Wow, you have been super busy. :) Love them all, but the book one is great with the little heart!! :)

Samantha said...

Great selection of cards, yup I have to say I did do the keep and use pile of papers but I have to say that I don't do that any more thehehee! due to the fact that there is a limit of how much UN used paper you can have and also it does go out of fashion so to speak...
anyway tehhheee thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas challenge this time hugs Samantha :0)

Larissa said...

Wow these cards are all amazing! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Dot said...

You have made some wonderful cards. Great job!
Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hope you'll join us again!
hugs Dorte

Manuela said...

Amazing cards! ♥
Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge blog.

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous cards :-) all of them are fab !! and I agree ,, use your goodies ,, then you can buy new !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

crazy about cards said...

WOW what wonderful cards! Can't wait to see all your new creations I''m a new follower! Love the color combines and everything about them. thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Lisa

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards - love the cute owl on your Christmas one!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x