Saturday, 12 March 2011

At long last a new card from me!

Wow it's been ages since I last posted,things are back on track here which is good so I will be taking part in the challenges and posting regularly again. I was so excited and delighted and proud to be asked to guest DT for Bah Humbug! and I have been invited to join the DT at Craft Cardmakers! How lucky am I?
So to business this little lady is a new stamp for me she is Willow by the uber talented Elisabeth Bell, I coloured her with my promarkers and cut her out. She is mounted on a Creatable Die which I embossed and inked with Victorian Velvet distress ink. I added some inked swirls as well as I have this problem of needing to add extras to cards!
Her wings and some little details on the image have been Glamour Dusted for sparkle and I used a metallic Sakura pen for the belt buckle. I made the card an easel card and used some fabric flowers I've had for ages to create the stopper. The backing paper is so old I've no idea where it came from oops! I added some paper buttons cut with a die I got from eBay I have a feeling this could be the best 99p I've spent for a long time.
I am entering the card in the following challenges:
Thanks for looking and I love reading any comments you are kind enough to leave.

16 comments:

Stay True To God said...

Such a pretty pastel pink card!! Cute image with just a touch of red!! :) God bless & big hugs... Tracy

Audhild said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you for participating in the BnW challenge

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOW WOW WOW.... and WOW again, this is just GORGEOUS.... I am speechless. LOL.
thanks so much for joining us at Belles 'n Whistles this week.
Hugs,
Lynda

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! this is so pretty and very elegant looking!! Love the soft colors!! Thanks for joining us at Belles 'n Whistles challenge!!HUGS

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely gorgeous and how you've used the MaryAnne die is stunning and helps show of Melinda so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Debs said...

a really beautiful card :0)..thanks so much for joining us at WNW..hugs Debs x

cockney blonde said...

Beautiful card, such soft and delicate colours. Love it, x

Lilian said...

Oh wow! I love your frame for the lovely image. Beautiful soft colors for your lovely easel card. Thanks for joining the BnW Challenge!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the white with splashes of color! This image is beautiful as well!! The die mat is so pretty too! I have to get one of those! I love it!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Belles and Whistles!
:)Kathy

beadz said...

What a sweet card! Very pretty. Thanks you so much for joining us at the Belles n Whistles Challenge and I wish you good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Manuela said...

Gorgeous card! ♥ Love the colors you've used!
Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge blog.

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Made by Mandy said...

Tracy congratulations on your DT positon at Crafty Cardmakers.

I have been having a mooch round your blog and you have some gorgeous cards.

Welcome to our little family. You are a fabulous addition to the team.

Love Mandy xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so gorgeous. Love the pretty image and fab frame.

Donna x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So soft and beautiful!! Love how you framed your beautiful image and your pink! Thanks for joining WOJ challenges!

majsan said...

How pretty! Lived the image and the diecut.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY this time.
Hugs,
Maria

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Very sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy!