Friday 9 April 2010

What a Week






Well its been a busy week this week, Easter celebrations getting Fiona back from her holiday, dashing to the hospital on Bank Holiday Monday, yes she fell over on her blades and has fractured her arm. So with looking after her as she can't do a lot of things at the minute and backwards and forwards to hospital I've not been able to get much crafting done, oohh I'll be so glad when she's back at school. Anyway here are the cards I have been able to make, I liked the little Santa card I made so much i made a whole batch of them.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow you've been busy! These are brilliant, i really like the red swirls, they stand out really well and the wee flowers on the last one are very cute!
Hope Fiona's arm heals well and she feels ok, she has my sympathy, I damaged my elbow last year and needed 3 ops to fix it :-(

SewSuzySew said...

Hi

You've visited me requesting the Cuddle Cat Artwork.

You can email via my Profile Page or by the Contact Tab under the header of my Blog.

Thanks for your interest