Monday 19 July 2010

Some challenge cards


This one is for Tiddly Inks Match it Up challenge, I've used the key paper and the girl with the key, coloured them with Distress Inks and watercolour pencils, made a little ticket with key to the door on it and coloured that with the distress ink too. I just hope it's matched enough.





This week at Designed 2 Delight, Cluck the rooster was the freebie to use and at Double Delight they want him to pop, I created the words around him and printed him and a few friends off. I coloured with inks and cut him out to decoupage him up using silicon glue. I used the glue rather than foam pads because of the fineness of his comb and tail. I created the blue sky with a pro marker and inked the edges of the card. I'm really pleased with how he turned out and he's off to say Hi to my Gran who needs cheering up.



This week at I ♥ pro markers they had a sketch and a dog theme to follow. I'm not sure where I got the image from but it felt like the right one to use for this challenge, the papers are K and Co and cut with my nesties and some punches. The greeting is the same one I used the other day.

14 comments:

Lorraine said...

Very pretty papers and super cute image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Tine said...

Hi, a lovely card and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Karen said...

Lovely, great papers and I love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Wow, you have been busy. :) Love how you combined the paper and the Key girl...very cute.
And that ticket is cute...love how you added the single key. :)

I love the rooster too...that is a great layout. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards, you've been very busy ! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

WeirdCat said...

Cute dog, and gorgeous papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Kathy said...

You've been busy. Great bunch of cards. Love the circle sentiment with cluck in the middle, so cool. Thanks for playing along at Delightful Inspiration this week.

Sherrie Conner said...

Great job witht he chicken!! Thanks for joining us at D2D this week!
Smiles!!

Larissa said...

Great card! I love the ticket you created! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Hugs,
Larissa

Heather said...

Love this tiddlyinks image and matching it with the key background looks great. What a brill cockerel, it really pops. Heather:)

Julie said...

Lovely cards, fab dog image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week.

Julie x

Buttercup said...

I love that key in the background! Nice!!! Love, Buttercup:) XOXO

Kristine said...

These are all great cards!! Love your CLUCK card and how you added the sentiment in a circle around him! Thanks so much for POPPIN' IT UP with us at DOUBLE DELIGHT!! *Ü*

~ Kendra ~ said...

lovely cards!!