Monday 20 January 2014

Some very exciting news and a card

Hello again, 
I have some exciting news to share I have been asked to join the fabulous team at Crafting from the Heart. Of course I said YES!!! The challenges will be weekly from the 3rd March. The new challenge today is Fancy Folds, so why not pop over and have a look at the fabulous work done by my fellow design team members. 

 This card was done using my friends lovely dies, this is the card I borrowed them for , I could see this lovely candle image sitting inside the wreath in my head.
I coloured it with my Spectrum Noirs and my Promarkers. I used a little bit of Distress Ink round the shape added a vellum insert and left it at that. It was hard to photograph to show the insert but I think you all get the idea. The image is from the very talented Desíre from Digistamps4Joy South Africa. She very generously has given us all this image to use and if you post a card on her challenge blog she will send you a new stamp to use next month.
Thank you as always for popping by and if you are kind enough to take the time to leave a comment it would be much appreciated.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, welcome to the team, we are glad that your joining us.

Hugs Erin x

Wishcraft said...

Fab design hun, very pretty. Congrats on your new DT :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Josephine said...

Oh, this is just stunning! That die is perfect for the image, and gorgeous to boot!

cockney blonde said...

Big congratulations, x

Kim x said...

Congrats to you. Fabulous project. Thanks for all the comments, I really do appreciate you taking the time to stop by.
hugs Kimx

Desire Fourie said...

Tracy this is a wonderful Christmas creation with great details. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of February.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Congratulation my friend and yes you used a fabby image from DS4J....luv annie xxx

crafty-stamper said...

congrats on your new DT post and welcome to the team-the die gives a fantastic effect on this card and love the freebie image
carol x