Sunday 9 February 2014

Some love cards

Hello again. I needed to make an wedding aniversay card but as I am making cards for my Gran as well I needed a few of them.




These are all Lilly of The Valley pre coloured Squares, some I cut with dies others I just rounded the corners. I have used scraps from my box for all of them and a stamp that came with a magazine. The stamps is heat shaped with a dotted square round it, I didn't like the square so I cut it off. I used my circle punch to create the round sentiments from the same stamp. I can see this one being used a lot as it is very useful. I used 2 different sketches one from Sketch and Stash and one from Digi Sketch Challenge. As you can see I found the one from Digi Sketch challenge easy to replicate.

I am entering these card in the following challenges:

One Stitch At a Time - With Love
A gem of a challenge - All you need is love
Fantasy Stampers - Love and Cherish
Winter Wonderland - No Stamps
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Use die cuts
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch and Use Green
Sketch and Stash - Sketch, stash- LOTV Squares
Crafting for all Season - Show us some romance

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Great selection of cards thank you for joining in with us at digi sketch and good luck

JayBe said...

Gorgeous cards using really pretty images. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful cards, very cute images and gorgeous designs.

Donna x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cards, adorable images and pretty papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
Sue xx

jonim52 said...

Darling images and gorgeous cards. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubbberstamps.

Shanna Shands said...

Super sweet images. Thanks for playing at LRS.

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet assortment of cards and these pre-coloured images are perfect for those last minute cards.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards all of them I started to pic a favourite but in the end loved them all.xx

Chriss America Real said...

My dear friend; you have certainly hit the idea for our challenge at One Stitch At A Time "with love" all of these sweet cards are the essence of love!

Thank you so much for playing along with the Stitchy Angel Design Team this week!

Hugs,
Chriss- DT - One Stitch At A Time

Lynsey said...

What beautiful cards! Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, these are all so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers, Good Luck and we hope to see you again next time. Alison x

Berry said...

What a fab array of cards Thanks so much for playing with us at Divas by Design this week! Hugs Rebekah xx

crafty-stamper said...

great cards love all the gorgeous images and love the neutral colours on the first one
Carol x

Debbie Adams said...

These cards are adorable. Love the little one at the bottom. Thanks for sharing and joining us at OSAAT.
Deborah OSAAT DT

Debs said...

Adorable cards - love the LOTV images.
Thanks for playing along with us at AGOAC and SnS this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful set of cards using the LOTV images! They are my favourite valentine images too! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Vivi Casale said...

very sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash Challenge Blog!
xx

flossbite said...

Super cute cards.
Thanks for playing along at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs
Fiona xx

Beccy said...

These images are all so sweet Tracy and make wonderful anniversary cards. I love the papers and embellishments you mixed them with.
Cheers,
Beccy