Wednesday 19 January 2011

WOYWW 19/01/2011

Well this is how I left my desk last night, a tip needing to be tidied up tomorrow but I did have lots of fun making some cards, if you have time they are further down if not then please comment to let me know you stopped by. I only managed 80 visits last week but I'm hoping to do more this week.

This is a little snowman from Designed to Delight and they run two challenges one that is progressive and a Christmas one on Card Ideas from the D2D designers.This week we were asked to use blue and purple with something that was wintry so this is my effort.

This one is for a few challenges High Hopes-anything goes



I actually used some real lace to on this version a bit of a novelty for me. This version of the card is for DCD and Daring Cardmakers-Recipe.
This week Daring Card Makers are sponsered by Robyn's Fetish.

This little cutie is from Lili Of The Valley I coloured her with promarkers, inked the edges again and made a little easel card. I inked the flowers too! This card is for a few challenges too:

I love Promarkers-Keep it sweet and simple


This one is for the Designed 2 Delight progressive challenge, the lovely Faith will send you a freebie every week just for using her image in a project and posting it on the blog. The hearts has text in there but I removed it digitally and hand wrote mine, I would have added it digitally but I didn't have the papers at the time of printing the image so didn't know what I was going to use it for.

If you are still here you deserve a medal, thank you for popping by and I would love to read any comments you are kind enough to leave.

38 comments:

Helen said...

Such pretty cards!

Tine said...

Hi. Love your colours. Such a sweet card with an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Tanya S said...

Congrats on 80 cards..I can hardly mange to do one for everyday!!
Very cute cards !!Thanks for joining us at High Hopes

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

LOL looks like my craft room ! Your cards are lovely, especially the LOTV circle easel card - Michelle x

Susanne said...

Wonderful cards, I must make some time for coloring myself. Happy WOYWW!

Kathy said...

Your desk looks great!
Love your cute card for The Daring Cardmakers. - You just need to add our sponsor's link to be in our prize draw this week ;)

Lorraine said...

Oh, that is so pretty. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Fabulous desk, love your cards, your so talented!

Clare (89)

Anonymous said...

Never manage anything like that on WOYWW - computer is in living room and OH thinks I spend to much time on it as it is. Love the cards.
x Tricia (80)

Wiccababe said...

spotted the promarkers, so i like you already :)
lovely cards
Debbi #39

Anonymous said...

80 cards?! very impressed! especially love the lotv card!

Gramma said...

Beautiful cards!

Kathleen said...

Hi what a sweet card love the soft colours used, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a gorgeous creation and just perfect paws, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Winter Wonderland this week, hope to see you back for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Beautiful cards. Love the little girl on the easel card

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards, you have been busy!

Hugs
Brenda 100

katemade designs said...

beautiful cards love your Lili Of The Valley so sweet

fairy thoughts said...

wow this is a great working desk, love the cards sooo cute. you are getting organised for christmas aren't you !
janet

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

Jennifer Dove said...

Very cute image used for DDS challenge. Thank you for joining us!

Marjo said...

Great bunch of super cute cards!

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Happy WOYWW, hugs Marjo #10

Trisha said...

Thanks for using lace on your card and for entering DCD's Christmas challenge! Trisha

My name is Wynneth said...

Oh how pretty ! Loving all those soft colours. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promakers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Tertia said...

Lovely cards. TFS
Tertia 110

Lynda said...

Great set of cards - Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Karen said...

Lovely cards, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Zue said...

The cup cake card is my favourite...such a pretty shade of pink and a lovely flower!
sue xx 67

BrossArtAddiction said...

Lovely cards, specially that LOTV one! Love your workspace too! I like what you did with the ribbon on the wall and the color chart!

Thanks for the peek! :D

♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

Ribbon Girl said...

Great card lovely colours - thanks for joining in the Ribbon Girl colour challenge - Mary G x

okienurse said...

What pretty cards. Thanks for sharing!

ikki said...

Hi, just popped round to say big thank you for visiting the Cupboard and your lovely comments. I absolutely chuffed you like my blog.
I've had a good look round and really enjoyed see your artwork, this is very good, cute image and great colouring. Would you like me to put it in my FFG next week?

Thanks ikki x

Debs said...

Your desk is tidy compared to mine!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great cards! thank you for playing

Lola said...

What great creations! I especially like how you personalized the cupcake! Thank you for joining us this week at Card Ideas.

WeirdCat said...

All of your cards are absolutely adorable, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Nicky said...

Love your desk lots of promarkers on it - stunning cards love them all ~ Nicky 24

Pauline said...

What wonderful cards, and a lovely busy desk you have. Is that ribbon hanging down the wall in front of the desk?

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards.
luv
Debby